Cultivated Code is a digital product studio specializing in web, mobile and blockchain application development.
As a Digital Product Developer you will be responsible for bringing ideas to life through software and technology.
Your days will be filled with designing and developing production grade code that is of high quality with lots of
tests written to support it. You will be responsible for not only the development of features but will also have an
active hand in defining and clarifying stories with stakeholders.
- Design and develop production grade back-end code.
- Write code in multiple languages and you enjoy learning new languages and technologies to expand your toolset.
- Unit test your code and ensure your code is readable and easy to maintain.
- Provide guidance architecturally and technologically based on the overall requirements of the system.
- Help to further refine and enhance user stories. You will take an active role in the definition of the stories during grooming and roadmapping.
- Provide recommendations with supporting evidence for technology and architectural solutions.
- Apply design principles at a class level while considering the overall system architecture and how everything will fit together.
- C# with experience in web application development
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and problem solving
- SQL or NoSQL persistence technologies
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge of web service technologies such as REST, JSON and message buses
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Comfortable with Git
- BSc Computer Science or similar technical degree
- Experience with domain driven design
- Prior experience with event sourcing and event driven architectures
- Microservice-architecture experience
- Experience in bioinformatics
- Kelowna or remote working within Canada is available.